If you’re looking for a light summer lunch, you’ve come to the right place. This dish may be light, but it’s simple to make and packed with flavor!
What You’ll Need:
- 3 cans of tuna in olive oil
- 3 celery stalks, finely chopped
- ½ purple onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ½ can of Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
What to Do:
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add tuna (being careful not to drain) and add all other ingredients. Stir until well-combined and serve.
You can also add black olives and tomatoes if you like. It’s entirely up to you!
Voila! An easy and delicious summertime meal.