This recipe is so easy and delicious, plus you can serve it in so many ways! Stack it with avocado and manga salsa or serve it in a bowls with tortilla chips and ponzu sauce.
The presentation is as stunning as it’s flavor, making it the perfect showpiece for your holiday events and parties!
Tuna Tartare Stacks
- 2 pounds sushi grade fresh tuna, diced into small cubes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1 heaping teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
In a medium size mixing bowl, add diced tuna and set aside.
In another small mixing bowl, add soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, lime juice, orange juice, ginger, jalapeno, sliced green onions, and sesame seeds. Whisk until blended.
Pour mixture over diced tuna and stir until well combined.
Serve with tortilla chips or stack with mango salsa.