This spicy (and healthy) recipe is too die for and it is the perfect appetizer for party guests. It’s vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free making it safe for everyone to enjoy. Delicious!
*Add as much heat as you want.
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 – 2 package edamame in pod (or frozen)
- 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced (depending on your palette preference)
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
In a large sauté pan on medium high, heat sesame oil. Add edamame, fresh garlic and ginger to pan.
Add chili garlic sauce, soy sauce and Sriracha sauce.
Sauté all ingredients until edamame is soft, about 5 or so minutes.
Serves 6 – 8