The holiday season has commenced, and it’s time to really start thinking about the logistics of your holiday work party. Not only do these events give team members the opportunity to connect as friends rather than co-workers, but they also give employees the chance to relax and recharge their batteries after a hard year’s work.
But, whatever you do, don’t leave your party-planning to the last minute. Here’s why you need to reserve your holiday party today (and with us):
- Venues fill up fast – especially the good ones. That’s why you need to act quickly if want to reserve an event on the date you desire.
- The earlier you set the date, the better turnout you’ll have. It’s the busiest time of the year, so give your team members enough of an advance notice so they can schedule all their other obligations around it.
- We’re offering 10% off to the first three teams who book a holiday event by Nov. 1. With two having already reserved their events, we only have ONE spot left!
- Every event is completely customized to your liking, so you leave with an experience that’s unforgettable.
- You and your co-workers will learn techniques and recipes that you can take back home to the kitchen with you. Fun, delicious and instructional – what’s not to love?
The bottom line is, when it comes scheduling your work event, your employees will appreciate the fact that you took the initiative to plan a party so far in advance. Planning a great holiday party shows your commitment to your employees and your desire to show your appreciation.
Call Lajollacooks4u today to learn how we can tailor the perfect holiday party for your team!